Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII (8) SMP/MTs Terbaru Part 3 - Ulangan semester sebentar lagi, mari persiapkan dii sebaik-baiknya dan semaksimal mungkin. Pada kesempatan ini saya akan membantu teman-teman yang masih kesulitan dalam menjawab soal ulangan Bahasa Inggris kelas VIII (8) SMP/MTs.
Saya akan memberikan Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII (8) SMP/MTs Terbaru Part 3 ini kepada teman-teman supaya telah terbiasa memahami model soal Bahasa Inggris yang sering keluar dalam ulangan semester. Berikut Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII (8) SMP/MTs Terbaru Part 3 :
Anita : Hi, Julia . Good afternoon Julia : Hi, Anita, Good Afternoon
Anita : What are you doing ? Julia : Well, I ‘m planting an orchid now.
(1)…….to get the flower pot there, please?
Anita : Yes. Of course. Then Anita takes the flower pot
and gives it to Julia. Here you are. Julia : Thank you, Anita.
Anita : You’re welcome. These flowers are beautiful.
Are they all yours? Julia : Yes, My mother bought them for me.
Anita : Oh. I see. By the way, (2)………………
to water the flowers ? Julia : No thanks. You don’t have to
1 A. Can you help me B. Can I help you
C. Let me help you D. Would you like me
2. A. Could you help me? B. Please, help me !
C. May I help you? D. Would you like me
3. From the dialogue above we know that Julia is planting …..
A. flowers B. Orchid C. jasmine D. flower pot
4. Do all of the flowers belong to Julia ?
A. Yes they do. B. No, they don’t. C. Yes. She does. D. No, She doesn’t.
5. Guide : It would be nice if we had lunch here. The scenery is very beautiful.
Tourist : …….Let’s have our lunch here. now.
A. I’m sure B. I am sorry C. That’s a good idea D. I doubt.
6. From the conversation above we know that they had meal….
A. in the morning B. in the afternoon C. in the evening D. at night
7. Teacher : The children should obey their parent.
Students : ….
A. We agree B. We disagree C. We like D. We dislike
8. The captain : Our team have won the footsal competition.
Headmaster : …… on your success.
A. That‘s a bad news B. of course C. congratulation D. Good luck
The following text is for 9 and 10
9. What is the purpose of the text above?
A. To invite people to attend Rahimy s party. B. To tell about the food in Rahimy’s party
C. To inform about Rahimy’s Birthday D. To make people enjoy the birthday party
10. When will the birthday party be held?
A. on Sun.Feb.23rd. at 08.00 in the morning B. on Sun. Feb. 23rd. 08.00. at night
C. on Sunday afternoon , 23 rd. of February. D. on Sunday, Feb.23rd. in the evening
The following Notices are for questions 11 and 12
11. What does the text mean?
A. We are allowed to mix food and chemicals here. B. We have to add chemical materials on food
B. We may only put food in the unit. B. We can put chemicals in the store room.
12. We usually find this notice in these following places, except…..
A. at school B. in the class room C.in front of the headmaster office D. in the mall
The following text is for questions 13 and 14
13. What is Putri’s mother’s purpose to write the message above ?
A. Ask Putri to be home soon. B. Tell Putri that she is in the English course.
C. Inform Putri to pick up her mom D. Remind Putri to pick up her brother.
14. What is Putri’s mother doing now?
A. Picking up Putri’s brother. B. Waiting for Putri at home.
C. Working at the office. D. Joining the English Course.
Read this post card for questions 15 to 17
15. From the text above, we know that Ali is a………
A. lecturer B. student in a university C. tourist D. trader
16. The word “Conference” (line 2) above has similar meaning with the following words, except….
A. meeting B. congress C. summit D. study
17. “….for the weekend” ( l.4 ) The underlined word means…
A. Saturday-Sunday B. Sunday-Monday C. Monday-Thursday D. Friday night
Read this text and answer the questions 18-22
18. What type of the text above is it?
A. Descriptive text B. Recount text C. Report text. D. Narrative text
19. Which is the most suitable title for the text above?
A. Going to the zoo. B. Going to Borobodur Temple.
C. Watching a Giant Snake. D. Having a recreation
20. How many persons did the writer go the zoo with?
A. Three persons. B. Four persons C. Five persons D. Six persons
21. “After going around we watch various animals….” (p.2). The italic word has the meaning as…
A. same B. similar C. different D. wild
22. What is the biggest animal in the world? It is a…..
A. giraffe B. elephant C. camel D. Piton snake
The following text is for questions 23 to 28
23. What is the text about?
A. crown of a tree B. roots of a tree C. parts of a tree D. trunk of a tree
24. What part of a tree that contains chlorophyll?
A. branch B. stem C. leaves D. layers
25. What is the function of roots?
A. to support the crown B. to absorb water and nutrient from the soil
C. to give the tree it shape and strength D. to carry water and minerals up from the root to the leaves
26. “….It helps the photosynthesis and gives green color to the leaves” P.1. L.3 The word “it” refers to …..
A. chlorophyll B. leave C. crown D. branch
27. “….and hold the tree up right in the ground” the synonym of the underlined word is …..
A. soil B. field C. water D. garden
28. What is the main idea of the second paragraph?
A. The parts of a tree B. function of roots C. function of trunk D. function of leaves
The following text is for questions 29 and 30.
29. Who is the announcement for?
A. Headmistress B. Mrs. Atika Asih C. the students D. teachers
30. Based on the text above, If a student meets headmistress he will get …..
A. prize B. some money C. some books D. punishment
31. An animal that can only live in the water is… It can breathe in the water using a gill and has a fin to swim.
A. fish B. frog C. turtle D. duck
32. The sport news is interesting program on TV but Overa Van Java (OVJ) is …… program of all.
A. as interesting as B. more interesting than C. the most interesting D. the interestingest
This following text is for questions 33 and34
33. A. go B. goes C. went D. going
34. A. beach B. mountain C. valley D. cave
A. get B. gets C. got D. getting
ESSAY : Read this following text to answer the questions ( 1-4) below !
1. When did the writer watch the movie?
2. What kind of the movie did the writer and his classmate watch?
3. Translate the first paragraph of the text above into Indonesian!
4. Write down the synonym of these words!
a. Cinema = c. soon = e. begin =
b. See/saw= d. the road = f. voice =
5. Arrange these jumbled words and write to make a good correct short message !
Please - in - the canteen - at the first - a secret. - you - break - I ‘ll - tell - meet - me
Semoga Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII (8) SMP/MTs Terbaru Part 3 bisa membantu teman-teman dalam mendongkrak nilai bahasa Inggrisnya. Teruslah belajar dan belajar, demi mendapat nilai yang memuaskan kelak. Amin. Terima kasih telah membaca Soal Ulangan Bahasa Inggris Kelas VIII (8) SMP/MTs Terbaru Part 3